Monday, August 2, 2010

Well, I am back... busy, busy, busy...why is it that you work hard all year with the knowledge that you will have some down time in the summer...summer comes around and that down time does not appear...and every year the same thing over and over...now I am to the point where I believe my down time will be when we retire...we shall see, we shall see...as for my summer... awesome...so far there has been an American Girl Tea at our church as an out reach and to raise money and awareness for God Works, an association that provides meals in the evenings for those who can not afford them...great fun volunteering at those, great people...we are also back from a very interesting vacation with my brother and his family... we rented a house boat on Lake Cumberland in KY... glad I did it, wouldn't do it again...then we went to Gatlinburg very fun, then back home... this week is county fair week... Great Food... I am going to have to watch that... our church is having a C3 fit program... competition for weight loss, steps taken, and exercise... we also have group outings that go along with the C3 fit... just this evening a group of us went on a walk... great fun... this is changing our lives, and we are so blessed... I am also having difficulty sleeping these days...I am only 47 and already going through menopause... whew is it hot in here...teehee...taking hormones etc...hope it works soon, I hate being hot... well time to sign off for the evening...we are off to the fair in the am... good night and good blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment