Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well the day is almost over and I haven't done one thing good for me. I have done several. I woke up on time, which makes for a relaxing morning before church. I had a Cranberry Pecan waffle for breakfast. My wonderful husband purchased a waffle maker that flips. You can not make a bad waffle with it. I taught the little ones in kids church this morning. I love talking to the little ones, their faith makes mine seem week (something I am going to have to work on). After church there was a soup and bread potluck with all of our church family. I made Black Bean soup, I am so glad that it turned out well. Here is a funny note about me, I never taste the recipe before serving it. I guess I like the surprise, who knows, just something I noticed today. We stayed and helped clean up then home for a nap. It was a good day. Now what to do tomorrow, Mondays are hard hummm...

No comments:

Post a Comment